Advantages of Blogging On a Regular Schedule
Now I know that blogging on a regular basis has all sorts of advantages for the blogger.
I don't always make the time because it sometimes feels like too ambitious a goal.
Having said that, blogging discipline will reap some enticing dividends:
- anything done for 30 consecutive days turns into a habit
- improved writing skills
- prolific thought process
- accountability for doing the things you want to be doing in your business
- a heightened awareness that your 12 hour day really only translates into 4 hours of actual real estate work
- content and more content to improve your SEO
- AR points to improve your local and state ranking and
- points to reduce your monthly fee, if indeed, you're not already grandfathered in.
After jotting this down, I've started to rethink my priorities.
I'm always happy when I see a flurry of real estate articles to which I can relate, learn from, or disagree with and I happily take the time to offer my opinion or share my experiences with those who may be interested.
Occasionally, the fact that you sent out your calendars, contacted your sphere and worked up the nerve to knock on those doors of that terrific neighborhood you covet, leaves me with little to say except "Kudos" or "Keep up the great job!"
Still, hearty congratulations are always in order to all who manage their blogging challenges. During busy times of the year, you still manage to keep moving forward and you probably have the real estate business to prove it!
Blog Ideas picture by