Trivia question answers for Monday May 6, 2019
1. What city was the R.M.S. Titanic built in? Belfasr
2. What mathematical symbol could you place between 4 and 7 to get a number greater than 4 and smaller than 7? Decimal point
3. What xeven-time NASCAR champion was nicknamed the "intimidator"? Dale Earnhardt
4. What soft drink line was named after a competitor's unusally tall bottles? Nehi
Trivia questions for Tuesday May 7, 2019
1. Which president's wife helped fund the war effort by auctioning wool from sheep grazing on the White House lawn?
2. Where did Bob Hope and Bing Crosby travel to in their first "Road" movie?
3. Which Black widow spider sex is venomous to humans?
4. Which islands were the subject of a war between Argentina and United Kingdom in the 1980's?
Enjoy your day!