Trivia question answers for Tuesday May 7, 2019
1. Which president's wife helped fund the war effort by auctioning wool from sheep grazing on the White House lawn? Woodrow Wilson's
2. Where did Bob Hope and Bing Crosby travel to in their first "Road" movie? Singapore
3. Which Black widow spider sex is venomous to humans? Female
4. Which islands were the subject of a war between Argentina and United Kingdom in the 1980's? Falklands
Trivia questions for Wednesday May 8, 2019
1. What does a DNR order at a hospital stand for?
2. What country did the Lada car brand originate in?
3. What does"dakota" mean in the Sioux language?
4. What's the International code word for the letter "V"?
Enjoy your day!