Great Afternoon to You!
When Preparing your home to sell there are some basic steps that You can take to make it go better.
1) De-Clutter! Three items per surface. Coffee table? Check! Kitchen Counter Section? Check! Bathroom Counter? Check!
2) Clean under beds - That means vacuum, sweep, dust...
3) Dust the home surfaces - including cleaning the intake air vent...a microfiber towel usually works best for this. You would be surprised the dust that can accumulate there.
4) Is there room to walk around in your garage? In every bedroom? if not, do your best to minimize clutter. Not only will your home be more popular, the photos will look much better.
5) Make sure that Your Realtor uses a professional photographer. Lighting is most important in photography and you want to put your best foot forward.
For more hints and steps that will help your home SHINE when Selling, please feel free to invite me over for a visit. I will gladly come by and give you some free pointers! (and try to get the listing as well!)
HAVE A GREAT SPRING SELLING SEASON!
#selling #buying #upland #ranchocucamonga #banyanelementary #uplandhillsestates #colonies #altaloma #ontario #ontarioranch #fontana #huntersridge #coyotecanyon #rosenaranch #sandimas #laverne #claremont #blaisdellranch