Southern Fort Myers had the most sales with 65 real estate transactions. Of the 65 properties sold in S. Ft. Myers, 14 percent were vacant lots, 20 percent were condos and 63 percent were single family homes. The other properties sold during the week were a commercial unit and an agricultural lot.
Bonita Springs was in the second position for the week with 51 home sales. These sales consisted of 14 percent mobile homes, 18 percent vacant lots, 29 percent single family homes and 44 percent were condos. The remaining units sold were multi-family homes.
Estero rounded out the week in the third position with 46 property sales, 37 percent of which were condos and 48 percent were single family homes. So, the additional property sales in Estero were a commercial unit, mobile homes and vacant lots for the week.
In review, based on the latest Weekly March Homes Sold Summary for the week of the 23rd, sales were broken down by the following property types in Southwest Florida: 78 single family homes, 47 condos, 23 vacant lots, 10 mobile homes, 3 multi-family units, 2 commercial units and 1 agricultural lot sold.
- 34134 – 16 properties sold (1 multi-family unit, 1 mobile home, 4 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34135 – 35 properties sold (2 multi-family units, 6 mobile homes, 9 vacant lots, 11 single family homes and 7 condos)
Southern Fort Myers
- 33912 – 19 properties sold (1 commercial unit, 1 vacant lot, 10 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 33913 – 28 properties sold (1 agricultural lot, 8 vacant lots, 13 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 33967 – 18 properties sold (18 single family homes)
- 33928 – 32 properties sold (1 commercial unit, 3 mobile homes, 3 vacant lots, 15 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 33967 - 7 properties sold (4 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34134 - 3 properties sold (2 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34135 - 4 properties sold (1 single family home and 3 condos)
- 33913 – 2 properties sold (2 vacant lots)
The Latest Southwest Florida Real Estate News
Begin Your Own Property Search:
So, are you ready to begin your search for your Southwest Florida Luxury dream home or condo? We encourage you to explore our website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, we specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate more than 150 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, we will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
Considering Selling Your Home?
If you are looking to sell a home in Bonita Springs, Estero, Naples or Fort Myers we recommend you work with a real estate professional or consultant who has the experience and knowledge to provide an accurate market comparison so you can determine the right asking price. If you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
If you’re looking for a focused and goal-oriented Realtor in southwest Florida who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to me directly. Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, luxury vacation home, luxury golf home or dream home, call me or text me on my mobile phone at 239-370-0892 or email me at Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com