8510 S 124th Street
Seattle, WA 98178
This one of a kind custom built home is yours for the taking. First time on the market and so lightly lived in, it feels new.
See all the details here https://www.homesnap.com/WA/Seattle/8510-S-124th-Street
Do not street appraise as this piece of heaven is tucked away in a secluded perch just over beautiful Lake Washington.
If you are looking for quality, this is a must see. The finish work is simple superb and the traditional craftsman rivals that of the finest turn of the century homes all while still being a very young home.
This home is low maintenance without scarficing privacy, with lovely areas to plant your favorite flowers along a lovely trail. In fact, a beautiful kale will great you come winter, step outside on a cold day and grab some healthy greens to compliment a lovely meal by the fireplace while you watch the sunset across the hills of Renton.
The floorplan is exceptionally functional with a terrrfic flex room on the main level, open concept kitchen with fun ceramic tile in-lays on a full back-splash.
Some of the additional features you'll find in this home include but are not limited to:
- 2 tankless water heaters
- Central air conditioning
- Gas bbq hook-up on the deck
- Washer and gas dryer included
- Solid 3/4 inch white oak floors on lower level
- High quality windows and doors
- Two gas fireplaces - lower level features a blower and upper level is located in the over-sized master bedroom
- Interior fire prevention sprinklers
- Drip water irrigation system for the garden
- 220 power outlet in the garage - great for electric plug-in cars
Call the Jana Sells Homes team today to arrange a private showing at 425-891-0088 or use the online calendar by clicking here: