405 Acacia Way, Stanchfield, MN 55080 -- $324,900 **OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY, MAY 18TH 2-4PM!**
This stunning three bedroom, three bathroom one story home in Stanchfield has over 104 feet of lake frontage on West Rush Lake! Just an hour outside of the Twin Cities with relaxing views of the lake and the 0.4311 acre lot it rests on! Located within the Braham School District (ISD 314) close to the Rice Creek Wildlife Management Area, Rushmore Campground and The Grumpy Minnow Restaurant/Pub-- just minutes to Hwy 65 or I-35 for a quick commute!
Numerous amenities throughout this fantastic lake home for sale in Stanchfield include:
- 2,013 finished square feet of living space!
- Open layout with tiled and hardwood floors!
- Cozy wood burning fireplace with stone surround in the living room!
- Updated kitchen w/stainless appliances and ample cabinet/countertop space!
- Walkout to a massive deck--perfect for entertaining or relaxing and enjoying the sunrise/sunsets!
- Two bedrooms on main level--one of which is the master suite w/private bathroom plus access to the deck and another full bathroom!
- LL with large tiled family room with cozy wood stove, third bedroom, ¾ bathroom and a walkout to the screen porch w/even more amazing views of the lakeshore!
- Two car detached garage w/bunkhouse for guests--supplemental heating and AC!
- Fire pit!
- New roof on the garage/home/boat house and more!
For more information on this charming lake home for sale on West Rush Lake in Stanchfield stop by the open house this Saturday, May 18th from 2-4pm, click here or contact Chuck Carstensen with Re/Max Results at 612-290-3809 today!