Trivia question answers for Wednesday May 15, 2019
1. From 1916 to 1938, what US coin featured a buffalo on its back side? The nickel
2. What is a "half hunter"? A pocket watch
3. What number appears on Donald Duck's car plate? 313
4. What day is hump day? Wednesday (thanks to all who caught the typo yesterday "himp")
Trivia questions for Thursday May 16, 2019
1. In pool, what color is the 4-ball?
2. What was the only nation to qualify for all 16 soccer World Cups in the 20th century?
3. What is a fruit machine?
4. Acording to the ad, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
Enjoy your day!