Trivia question answers for Friday May 17, 2019
1. What was banned in the US under the terms of the 18th amendment? Alcohol
2. How many days can a cockroach live without its head? 10
3. Where do Rocky and Bullwinkle play football? Wossamotta U
4. What is a gricer interested in? Trains
Trivia questions for Saturday May 18, 2019
1. What was H.G. Wells first novel?
2. What is an uncastrated, adult male horse called?
3. What milk is Pecorino cheese made from?
4. What kind of birds would you find in a gaggle?
Enjoy your day!