Upper Marlboro MD zip code 20772 Real Estate Market Report-March 2019
Are you in the market or going to be in the market to buy a house in PG County MD in an area like Upper Marlboro 20772? Or are you thinking about selling your house in Upper Marlboro MD 20772? If so this market report would provide pertinent information that should help you with your home buying and/or home selling decision within the next 3-6 months. What is a Real Estate Market Report? A real estate market report is a monthly barometer to gauge the real estate market activity in a local area.
This information reported in this monthly real estate market report does not just include single family homes. It also includes statistics for townhouses, and condos.
- Median sold price of a home that sold in Upper Marlboro MD 20772 in March 2019 was $330,000. That is up 24.65% from March 2018 when the median sold price was $265,000.
- 65 Homes for sale were sold in that area in March 2019 which was the same amount of homes sold in March 2018.
- Average days on the market of a house sold in that area was 94 days. It took a little longer to sell a house in that area in March 2018-106 days.
- Ratio of Avg SP to Avg OLP in that area in March 2019 was 98.4%. That is up 2.15% from March 2018 when it was 96.3%
- 25 of the home buyers used a Conventional loan to purchase a house in that area.
- 23 home buyers used a FHA loan to purchase a house in that area in March 2019.
- 12 of the home buyers used a VA loan to purchase a house in that area in March 2019.
- 2 home buyers brought a house with CASH.
- 3 of the home buyers used a other kind of financing to buy their house.
- 41 out of the 65 houses that were sold in that area sold in 90 days or less.
- 34 out of the 65 houses that were sold in that area sold in 60 days or less.
- 20 houses out of the 65 houses that were sold in that area sold in 30 days or less.
- 15 houses out of the 65 sold houses in that area sold within 20 days or less.
- 9 houses out of the 65 sold houses in that area sold within 10 days or less.
- And 4 houses sold as soon as it hit the market in that area.
- Home buyers are buying houses in Upper Marlboro MD especially in the $200,000-$499,999 price range.
- Conventional loans is still the most popular loan product among Upper Marlboro MD home buyers.
- Home sellers are selling their houses at 98.4% of list price. That shows that home owners are pricing their house right according to their local real estate market.
- The average rate for a 30-year fixed mortgage is 4.04 percent, up 5 basis points from a week ago. A month ago, the average rate on a 30-year fixed mortgage was higher, at 4.16 percent. So if you are looking to buy a house NOW would be the time. Mortgage rates move higher for Tuesday