Trivia question answers for Saturday May 18, 2019
1. What was H.G. Wells first novel? The Time Machine
2. What is an uncastrated, adult male horse called? Stallion
3. What milk is Pecorino cheese made from? Ewe's
4. What kind of birds would you find in a gaggle? Geese
Trivia questions for Sunday May 19, 2019
1. Which famous number was dreaded by people in Orwell's 1984?
2. Which US President served the shortest term in office?
3. What original animal mascot for Trix cereal was replaced by a rabbit in 1967?
4. In French, what cooking term means "to slice into thin strips"?
Enjoy your day!