Trivia question answers for Sunday May 19, 2019
1. Which famous number was dreaded by people in Orwell's 1984? 101
2. Which US President served the shortest term in office? William Henry Harrison
3. What original animal mascot for Trix cereal was replaced by a rabbit in 1967? Flamingo
4. In French, what cooking term means "to slice into thin strips"? Chiffonade
Trivia questions for Monday May20, 2019
1. Often worn by young girls, "Mary Janes" are what type of fashion item?
2. The candy "PEZ" was first sold in which country?
3. What two things need to be combined to form an "interrobang"?
4. Cap'n Crunch's flagship is named for what fish?
Enjoy your day!