1. I wish my bank account filled up as fast as my laundry basket.
2. I wish there was a way to donate FAT like you can donate blood.
3. It's never too late to be what you want to be unless you want to be younger, then you're screwed.
4. My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do.
5. I made a huge to do list for today. I just can't figure out who's going to do it.
6. I spent my entire childhood wishing I was older... now I'm older and it sucks.
"A cheerful heart is good medicine." Proverbs 17:22