The Heritage Station neighborhood off Browns Ferry Road in Madison AL is a hidden gem. This picturesque subdivision in the heart of Madison has a pool, a tennis court, a playground, and it's served by the City of Madison school district. As an added bonus, it also has direct access to the Bradford Creek Greenway Trail that runs from Palmer Park, alongside the neighborhood and continues on to Heritage Elementary School.
The approximately 90 homes in Heritage Station were built over a six or seven year period beginning around 1999. There are two entrance/exits to the community, on Browns Ferry Road.
- Publix Super Market - 1.4 miles
- Madison Hospital - 3.3 miles
- Redstone Arsenal - 11.6 miles
- Palmer Park - 3.4 miles (Playground, Baseball, Football, Pavilions, Restrooms, Soccer, Softball)
- Bridge Street Town Centre - 6.7 miles
- Huntsville Airport - 6.7 miles
If you need additional information, please call Karen Rice at 434-282-7936
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed