Trivia question answers for Monday May20, 2019
1. Often worn by young girls, "Mary Janes" are what type of fashion item? Shoes
2. The candy "PEZ" was first sold in which country? Austria
3. What two things need to be combined to form an "interrobang"? A question and an exclamation point
4. Cap'n Crunch's flagship is named for what fish? The Guppy
Trivia questions for Tuesday May 21, 2019
1. Who was fired from the Interior Department in 1865 for having written "Leaves of Grass"?
2. What two pins are left standing in bowling's hardest split to pick up?
3. According to business studies, what is the most productive day of the work week?
4. What occupation traditionally referred to its apprentices as "devils"?
Enjoy your day!