Welcome to Prado!
Jupiter Florida offers some of the most diverse housing in the southeast. Discovering an opportunity in Prado offers you the chance to purchase new luxury construction east of I-95. Prado is a rare surprise, and honestly a community we didn't expect would be so exquisite.
There are 127 home sites, awaiting dramatic homes with views of natural preserves and lakes in a beautifully gated community in a secluded, yet convenient location in Jupiter.
Prado's half acre to 1 acre lots are positioned perfectly within the heavily wooded preserve. The 295 acres provide a sense of being one with nature, and the perfect backdrop for luxurious south Florida living. Seven innovated floor plans offer an indoor to outdoor connection, seamless and perfected lifestyle. Three to five bedroom homes with dramatic over-sized windows, welcoming shimmering natural light throughout your home. While the formal living areas add a stunning ambiance which will impress your guests as you entertain them in style.
From the grand foyers to graciously wide sweeping staircases leading to second floor balconies, the homes in Prado are definitely on your must see list if you're in the market for luxury living. Priced from the low $900,000's to over a million, this exclusive neighborhood is sure to please.
Located just east of I-95, north of Indiantown Road approximately 1.5 north on Island Way, Prado's secluded location is surprisingly close to civilization, shopping and great restaurants. Less than a 15 minutes drive to world class Jupiter beach, and 20 minutes to the Juno beach pier, great fishing and water sports await you.
Prado is the pinnacle of new luxury construction if you're wanting to build your dream home. These premiere home sites won't last long, as Jupiter is quickly running out of prime land. Constructed by CalAtlantic Homes, a subdivision of the renown Lennar Homes, offer new home owners the highest quality build expected. The western portion of Prado is being developed by WCI Homes.
If you're new to the Jupiter area, or thinking of moving to paradise here are some local facts, and coveted places you might enjoy visiting:
1. LOGGERHEAD MARINE LIFE CENTER. Located just south of Jupiter in Juno Beach. Loggerhead Marine Life Center is one of the top rated turtle rehabilitation facilities in south Florida. This non-profit wildlife hospital focuses mainly on the well-being and rescue of injured sea turtles, but also delves into marine life education in the main building. Outside you can interact with volunteer staff responsible for mending the sick and injured wildlife.
2. GUANABANA'S. Located on the south side of the Jupiter inlet on a subsiderary waterway, Guanabana's features live music, outdoor waterfront dining and a full service bar. The tropical foliage and subtle lighting make for a magical dining experience any day of the week. The docks behind the Guanabana's allow patrons the opportunity to dock & dine. Paddleboard and kayak rentals can be found across the street at Blueline... giving you the chance to enjoy a day on the water and float up to the bar like a Jupiter local.
3. THE JUPITER LIGHTHOUSE & MUSEUM. This famous Jupiter monument is perched atop a natural hill on the north side of the Jupiter inlet, with daily tours available. You'll be able to trek up more than a hundred or so stairs and enjoy one of the best views in the town. The museum offers free parking, touristy gifts and a beautiful yard bordering the northern beach of the inlet. Visitors are welcome to bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the spectacular views of crystal aqua waters and boats as they drift by the shore.
4. HARBOURSIDE. This new waterfront mall / hotel has mixed reviews, but seems to be a favorite of tourists. Long time residents aren't so fond of the massive structure, and extreme growth the town of Jupiter has seen in the past 10 years. But Harbourside does offer some great waterfront dining experiences such as Tiger Woods bar and restaurant, THE WOODS. Bravo features Italian cuisine and views of docks with large yachts, the amphitheater and fountains. Tommy Bahamas clothing store is combined with their take on fine dining which offers open air seating with water views.
5. ROGER DEAN STADIUM in downtown Abacoa offers year round entertainment and events. Famous for Major League Baseball Spring Training, the stadium hosts the St. Louis Cardinals and the Miami Marlins. The remainder of the year it is host to the Jupiter Hammerheads with their Friday night after game fireworks show. Just a few steps from the stadium are great restaurants, bars and other offerings. The Abacoa Amphitheater stage holds weekend entertainers ranging from famous to up and coming talent. There's a minim golf course at the far east side of Town Center and an 18 hole par 5 course to the west. There's never a lack of things to do in Abacoa! Explore happy hours, meet up with friends for a game of tennis, racket or pickle ball. For those who are more daring, there's a public skate park with BMX and age bracket time slots. Roger Dean's practice fields can be seen from Stadium Drive and if you bring some binoculars you might just catch some of your favorite major league players running the bases.
Denise Copeland | Realtor Associate
Shaun Weiler | Licensed Real Estate
Specializing in the Jupiter & Palm Beach Gardens Areas.
Mirsky Realty Group LLC
4580 Donald Ross Road #107
Palm Beach Gardens FL 33418
It's always fun to shop for homes online. But when it comes down to making it happen, you need to see it upfront and personal. The links below are great convenient ways to save money on flights, parking, lodging and luggage. If you need advice on where to stay... or have any questions about anything in Palm Beach County, please don't hesitate to call us!
Interested in searching all Jupiter / Tequesta communities?
Set up a FREE listing alert at www.JupiterOceanHomes.com