Trivia question answers for Tuesday May 21, 2019
1. Who was fired from the Interior Department in 1865 for having written "Leaves of Grass"? Walt Whitman
2. What two pins are left standing in bowling's hardest split to pick up? 7 & 10
3. According to business studies, what is the most productive day of the work week? Tuesday
4. What occupation traditionally referred to its apprentices as "devils"? Printers
Trivia questions for Wednesday May 22, 2019
1. What year was the character of Betty Crocker first introduced?
2. What is the highest number on a standard roulette table?
3. What was the real last name of Americn hero Johnny Appleseed?
4. What name is given to the vertical bar of a window?
Enjoy your day!