With the onset of the 21st century, the notions of work culture have undergone a complete transformation. This is the time of living ‘smart' lives. From smartphones, smart cars, smart homes, and smart cards, indeed we are working on our smartness. If everything, we surround ourselves with, includes a hint of smartness, why leave our workspace behind? Indeed, it is time to switch to smart offices. One of the key components of these smart offices is the height adjustable desk, which adapts to our needs. There are many companies in the market which are offering these desks, but Autonomous.AI goes out of the way to create something unique and special, that too at an affordable price.
Why Height Adjustable Desks Are Important in today’s Scenario?
We all are aware that today's world is a competitive world. One needs to be constantly on their toes to meet the deadlines, and get the work done. The ever-increasing work pressure requires us to be at our desks for longer times. Be it our home or office, we spend most of the time behind our desks. Having a fixed desk may cause many health-related problems, bring in monotony and even hamper our productivity. This is where Height Adjustable Desks pitch in. Specially designed according to the client's needs, these desks adjust their height using an electric motor, keeping in mind the comfort level of the user. After all, if you are not comfortable at your desk, you would not want to work longer. Thus, while providing an alternative to the monotonous sitting routine, these height adjustable desks also bring in the required physical activity into our lives and take care of our comfort.
User Comfort – The Primary Concern
When designing any height adjustable desk, user comfort is the major factor which should be usually kept in mind. The following things should be primarily noted:
- Design: Height Adjustable Desks with a 2-pillar design are generally more comfortable than their 4-pillared counterparts. This is so because they allow a greater room for movement and flexibility.
- Depth: BIFMA, the apex body of furniture manufacturers, suggests that a desktop should have a minimum 30" depth. This can be modified according to the requirement of the user, whether he wants a larger space to work comfortably, or a smaller one.
- Ease of Use: When designing a height adjustable desk, its ease of use is one of the considerable factors. The ease with which the motor changes the height of the desk decides the comfort level that the user experiences.
These Height Adjustable Desks Provide Maximum Comfort
Let's see some of the height-adjustable desks which are hand-picked to provide maximum comfort.
- SmartDesk2 (Business Edition): Autonomous engineers keep all the comfort related points in mind while designing the SmartDesk2. First things first, this desk comes with an extremely silent motor, which has 4-presets, to glide smoothly to the required height. The users get a choice to customize the top of the desk, according to their work needs. So be it the Classic size, or the XL size, you can choose what fits you best. Lastly, the desk is built on a sturdy steel frame, which allows greater movement and flexibility.
- SmartDesk2 (Home Edition): A sibling of the SmartDesk2 (Business Edition), this desk houses the same sturdy steel frame, but the top is specially modified for the budding entrepreneurs and those who like to work from home. The top is a massive 52” which is more than enough to handle all your important things. The Electric motor comes standard in SmartDesk2 (Home Edition).
- SmartDesk DIY Kit: This SmartDesk kit is for the creative people who like to design their own workspace, and choose their own comfort. However, Autonomous keeps their comfort in mind, by including a sturdy frame which can be extended from 40 to 71 inches. The Desk comes with the same silent and powerful motor.
Height Adjustable Desks are a requirement of the new trend of Smart workspaces. These pack many benefits and are good for your health and productivity. Choose Autonomous.AI for comfortable height adjustable desks which take care of your business needs as well.