Trivia question answers for Friday May 24, 2019
1. Joe Cool is an alter ego of which comic strip character? Snoopy
2. What are the main ingredients of borscht? Beet roots and red cabbsge
3. What is the only US state to boast a radio station whose call letters are the exact same name as the city? Waco, Texas
4. What company produced the "Brownie" camera? Kodak
Trivia questions for Saturday May 25, 2019
1. In the 1975 movie "Jaws", what was the name of Quint's boat?
2. How many beans of coffee are needed to amke an expresso?
3. Which two animals are said to represent optimists and pessimists in the stock market?
4. The term Sesquincentennial represents how many years?
Enjoy your day!