National Wine Day, Saturday, May 25th
Did you know today was National Wine Day? Did you even know there is such a thing as a National Wine Day? Well, now you do. Today's the day to buy wine, appreciate wine and enjoy the history of wine. So if you're a wine aficianado, why not raise a glass (or two) today and enjoy your favorite wine or try a new one today? More information about National Wine Day and how to celebrate it, click here.
Where To Get Great Wine Deals On National Wine Day
Wine deals from Whole Foods:
- Orlana Vinho Verde Rosé - $7.99
- King Rabbit Rosé - $9.99
- Mr. Pink Rosé - $13.99
- Angels & Cowboys Rosé - $14.99
- Pool Boy Rosé (1L) - $11.99
- French Blue Bordeaux Rosé - $12.99
- Ste. Venture Aix en Provence Rosé by Charles Bieler - $13.99
- AIX Coteaux d’ Aix en Provence Rosé - $18.99
- De Chanceny Crémant de Loire Brut Rosé - $13.99
- Presto Sparkling Rosé (canned rosé) - $11.99
On-Line Wine Deals:
Wine.com is offering a 20% discount when you spend over $100 using code 20NEW.
Video History of Wine
Wine Quotes To Inspire You On National Wine Day
“Wine is one of the most civilized things in the world and one of the most natural things of the world that has been brought to the greatest perfection, and it offers a greater range for enjoyment and appreciation than, possibly, any other purely sensory thing.”
“Beer is made by men, wine by God.”
“I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.”
W. C Fields
“it's a smile, it's a kiss, it's a sip of wine ... it's summertime!”
So whether you're a long-standing wine aficianado or only beginning to explore and appreciate the world of wine, Happy National Wine Day!