Trivia question answers for Sunday May 26, 2019
1. In 1995, who became the first Republican Speaker of the House in 40 years? Newt Gingrich
2. What chemical element gets its name from the Greek for "violet-colored"? Iodine
3. What kind of dark beer comes in "dry", "Irish" and "Imperial Russian"? Stout
4. The Fields Metal is an award given in what field? Mathematics
Trivia questions for Monday May 27, 2019
1. What blood vessals carry blood towards the heart?
2. What is Jimmy Carter's middle name?
3. Which drug, later found to have devastating effects, was launched in 1957 to help pregnant women overcome morning sickness?
4. The name "Otto" is German for what?
Enjoy your day!