Trivia question answers for Tuesday May 28, 2019
1. What Shakespeare play asks "To be or not to be"? Hamlet
2. Of the seven colors of the rainbow which is the middle one? Green
3. Why were the earliest English umbrellas nicknamed "Robinson's"? For Robinson Crusoe
4. What is the name of the distance around the outside of a circle? Circumference
Trivia questions for Wednesday May 29, 2019
1. Which body joint includes the patella?
2. What is the only pasta to eat for good luck on New Years Day, according to Sicilian tradition?
3. Pepsi Twist was a Pepsi flavored with what?
4. How many lanes does an Olympic swimming pool have?
Enjoy your day!