Have you thought about getting a home inspection ?
It could alert you of any potential issues with home that will scare buyers away such as:
- Utilities problems with the electrical, heating and cooling unit, plumbing, etc
- Potential roof and flashing issues
- Potential structural issues
- Deficiencies with exterior and interior items
- Safety issues such as GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupters) smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, etc.
- Wood destroying insect infestations (termites, carpenter ants, etc.)
- Radon and water testing is also available…And more
…And in turn:
- Gives you time to make any needed repairs with the contractors of your choice and at the price of your choice
- You help explain issues or problems so as to eliminate any misstatements or problem areas that a buyer will question
- Show your home better and attract more buyers
- Give your real estate agent a competitive edge over other houses
- Helps sell your home faster
- Price your home at the right price