We're fast approaching the midpoint of 2019. The Warren County Ohio real estate market is a bit slower than typical for the time of year, with month to month sales only increasing slightly and prices essentially the same month to month. Distressed properties are virtually nonexistent. Stick around for a top level overview!
Come back later this month to read our assessments of Mason, Lebanon, Springboro, Maineville/Hamilton Township & Morrow.
Warren County Residential Sales Summary (single family homes & condos):
Number of Homes For Sale 6/1/2019: 652 (UP 44 from 608 4/1/19)
Number of Homes Under Contract (Pending) 6/1/19: 498 (UP 8 from 486 5/1/19)
Number of Homes SOLD in May: 312 vs 306 last month (as of May 1) UP 6
Average Sales Price: $282,646 vs. April's $298,004
Average Cumulative Days on Market for SOLD homes: 45 vs 58 in April
Median Sales Price: $250,000 vs. April's $252,000
Median Cumulative Days on Market for SOLD homes: 7 vs. 17
Minimum Price Sold: $39,900
Maximum Price Sold: $1,990,000
What are the key takeaways?
- The Spring market continues to pick up momentum. A few extra homes for sale, more homes under contract and more sold. And just a wee bit faster than the previous month.
- The market is not as heated as typical for the time of year. The number of homes sold barely increased month to month. However, the homes selling are selling VERY fast, with only 7 days for median time.
- Of the 652 homes and condos not under contract, 184 of them are new construction.
Prices remained similar month to month, in particular the median price. Luxury sales ($500,000 or more) dropped from 29 to 24 month to month.
- New construction entered in MLS and sold was 24 homes, and those are just the ones reported in Cincinnati MLS. Made to order homes are often not reported.
- Distressed (short sales and foreclosures) accounted for no sales this month with no foreclosures and no short sales in the 312 sold homes. Currently the 652 homes for sale include 1 foreclosed homes and 2 short sale.
Visit our WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com website for full search capability without registration requirements.
Still have questions about the local real estate market or want an in depth analysis of YOUR particular neighborhood and home? Call us at 513-520-5305 or email at Liz@LizSpear.com. No hassle, no pressure. Whether you want to go on the Warren County market tomorrow, or next year, there's value in knowing your specific options.
Serving Warren County's residential real estate needs,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz