Homeownership - An ActiveRain Challenge - June 2019
June is National Homeownership Month! The ActiveRain challenge this month is, of course, centered around the theme of the month.
- Now is a great time to reflect on the many benefits of homeownership
- Homeownership is a good way to build up wealth that can be passed along to your family as well.
- Whether you rent or own, you are paying a mortgage. Yours when you own - your landlord’s when you rent.
What does homeownership mean to YOU? The challenge this month is to share just that - easy peasy! Whether you’re a real estate agent, a real estate attorney, stager, inspector or any professional on this forum, homeownership is important to you. Why?
In 300 or more words, share your reason or list of reasons that homeownership is worth celebrating - not only during the month of June but, year-round!
- Post must be at least 300 words.
- Post must include at least 1 graphic
- Entry MUST be written between June 2, 2019 and June 30, 2019 (midnight PST)
- Points - 1,500 (one entry per member)
- Link MUST be submitted in the comment section below.