Regina is a town full of secret trends, bold designs, and urban style, and believe it or not, both public and private bathrooms can include these things too. Knowing where to start is the best way to complete a perfect and effortless bathroom renos in regina. But there’s a few things you’ll want to do first.
The Flea Market
○ You go to the flea market for two reasons: to browse, and to discover secrets. And when your priority is designing a new bathroom, it can also be the perfect place to find a unique sink or a centerpiece. You might even surprise yourself and discover an entire style or design. Inspiration is everywhere, especially in a place like a flea market or estate sale.
○ It is truly amazing what a fresh coat of paint can do to an otherwise plain space. Cabinets, drawers, walls and doors with old, dilapidated paint jobs can make the whole bathroom seem old and dilapidated. The right paint job can make any bathroom seem ten times newer, brighter, and more spacious than ever before.
○ Add a new light! But don’t just add things; try things. Audition new fixtures. Experiment with different wattages and designs and see what works for you. Sometimes with lighting, you’ll find that the cheapest option is the right one.
○ This includes paying attention to your window/shutter situation, and how much natural light you want.
○ For many people, the accessories are the details that distinguish the room from anyone else’s. This can include everything from the towels, to the candles, other shelf pieces, and even functional pieces like the shower curtain or the toilet seat.
Focusing on these aspects related to bathroom renovations, these restroom updates can immediately improve the quality and functionality of any space. In dealing with any and all bathroom renos, Regina renovators should understand that any great remodel requires an insane amount of care and attention to detail, but above all, have fun, and don’t forget to do it for yourself!