YouTube Thursdays - Video Farming
Recently, we have noticed an uptick in on-line traffic on our sites, and an increase in calls. Specifically people interested in multigenerational homes and lifestyles, and people wanting more information about various neighborhoods.
The neighborhood hits are interesting - it's not for properties in a town, or an area, but very specific. This isn't anything new, but it is a good reminder - our strength in organic marketing comes from having a razor sharp focus.
We are amping up our Neighborhood video marketing efforts to compliment our current mailing campaigns. We think it's a one-two Farming punch.
1. Our Brand - Making sure we stay true to our brand, and continue to build trust with our target demographics. For us, that's multigenerational homes and lifestyles, and ViewHomes - homes on acreage with privacy and soothing views.
2. Identify the major ViewHomes neighborhoods with enough market activity to sustain consistent sales. Produce videos to best showcase the homes and the lifestyles in those target neighborhoods.
Identify your keywords and produce 3-6 videos for each neighborhood. Example:
1. Luxury Homes on Livingston Mountain
2. Livingston Mountain Homes in Nature
3. Livingston Mountain - It's Sunnier Up Here!
4. Homes for Sale on Livingston Mountain -The Local Real Estate Experts
5. Livingston Mountain Homes for Sale with Nature As Neighbors
6. Multigenerational Homes for Sale on Livingston Mountain
Things to Keep in Mind:
What is the zip code and major geographical area for the neighborhood?
What major roads and highways are accessible?
Is there interesting history to share?
Home styles and year built?
Amenities specific to the neighborhood?
What schools do children attend?
In our opinion. this guy hits most marks. Plus, we appreciate his genuine style and delivery - and his brief on-camera appearances. He didn't wear out his welcome.
When you have produced videos for a specific neighborhood be sure to share them on your websites, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and embed them in your blog posts. Then, move on to the next neighborhood.
Neighborhood tours are great tools to share with relocation clients. And, they create another marketing layer to add when you have a listing in a specific neighborhood.
Much like Anita Clark 's Facebook Fridays, we encourage you to subscribe to each other's YouTube Channels - and take a minute to "like" or leave a comment. You can also add your own YouTube Channel in the comments below, and ask for subscribers. Be sure to subscribe back though - it's quid pro quo!