Trivia question answers for Monday June 10, 2019
1. In Disney's "Pinocchio". what animal does Pinocchio begin to turn into after he reaches Pleasure Island? Donkey
2. Which acid is the main gastric acid present in the human stomach? Hydrochloric acid
3. Is Japan closer to the North Pole or South Pole? North Pole
4. How many US states have names which are only four letters long? 3 - Iowa, Ohio, Utah
Trivia questions for Tuesday June 11, 2019
1. What explorer introduced chickens to the new world?
2. How many letters are in the Hawaiian alphabet?
3. During which month is the longest day in the Southern hemisphere?
4. A "peck" is how many imperial quarts?
Enjoy your day!