Trivia question answers for Tuesday June 11, 2019
1. What explorer introduced chickens to the new world? Christopher Columbus
2. How many letters are in the Hawaiian alphabet? Twelve
3. During which month is the longest day in the Southern hemisphere? December
4. A "peck" is how many imperial quarts? Eight
Trivia questions for Thursday June 13, 2019 - The Wednesady June 12, 2019 did not publish!
1. What Major League Baseball park was originally called Weegham Park?
2. How many claws does a domestic cat have?
3. What movie gave us the line "Nobody puts Baby in a corner"?
4. Which planet in our Solar System has the longest day?
Enjoy your day!