Trivia question answers for Thursday June 13, 2019
1. What Major League Baseball park was originally called Weegham Park? Wrigley Field
2. How many claws does a domestic cat have? 18
3. What movie gave us the line "Nobody puts Baby in a corner"? Dirty Dancing
4. Which planet in our Solar System has the longest day? Venus
Trivia questions for Friday June 14, 2019
1. The Broadway musical "Man of La Mancha" was based on which novel?
2. Which shark has seven gills, as opposed to the normal five?
3. What woman's rise to fame is the subject of the 1997 book "Just Desserts"?
4. The logo of Mack Trucks is what animal?
Enjoy your day!