Trivia question answers for Friday June 14, 2019
1. The Broadway musical "Man of La Mancha" was based on which novel? Don Quixote
2. Which shark has seven gills, as opposed to the normal five? The Sevengill Shark
3. What woman's rise to fame is the subject of the 1997 book "Just Desserts"? Margaret Stewart
4. The logo of Mack Trucks is what animal? A BulldogF
Trivia questions for Saturday June 15, 2019
1. What is one of pi's rational approximations?
2. The 13 stripes on the US Flag represent what?
3. What Olympic atheletics competition includes ten different events?
4. The Hall of Mirrors is the largest room in what famous structure?
Enjoy your day!