Five Door County Homes You Should Buy NOW
For the most part, it's a Seller's Market in northern Door County as I write this in June of 2019. Now, if you've been with me since the start, you know that I've taken you through the good times and the bad, from pre-recession through the heart of the recession to the better times that really only started in northern Door during the summer of 2016. I have reported on the homes that were of good value, how long they were on the market and tried to help our Buyers make educated decisions (and tried to price my Sellers' homes to sell in ALL markets).
We all know three things sell a listings: location, condition and price. During the past few years, we have watched Baileys Harbor, Egg Harbor and Sister Bay swell with new businesses and attractions. We are currently watching Fish Creek improve its beach, and we are witnessing a shortage of Ephraim homes and condominiums for sale. The one constant, of course, has been location, condition, and price, and as prices continue to bump up, here are our picks for this week's top five deals in homes or condominiums in northern Door County. As our market changes weekly, feel free to contact me to talk about the Door County real estate market. I don't have a crystal ball, but I can tell you which of our office's listings are experiencing good activity and which may be sleepers, off the public radar, that are good opportunities. Here are this week's top five picks:
1. With this week's sale of a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit at the Yacht Club at Sister Bay for a pre-recession price of $380,000 (that isn't a typo), our unit at 10680 Regatta Way, featuring 1 bedroom, 1 and 1 1/2 baths and offerred FURNISHED is a true deal at $299,900.00. Enroll this unit in the rental program to offset your purchase price. Learn more about our unit for sale at the Yacht Club at Sister Bay here.
2. With our Eclectic Modern Farmhouse listing on Stone Ridge Lane in Baileys Harbor going under contract in just a few days, the builder/developer branched out to another popular floor plan and is going to offer it on public sewer and water, with building to start later in 2019. This designer's style is much in demand, and the location--a short bike ride from downtown Sister Bay--will provide the perfect backdrop for his eclectic, modern farmhouse style. This is new construction--finish selections can still be made by the Buyer. Find out more about our listing at 11154 Hillcrest Road, Sister Bay, Liberty Grove by checking here.
3. Vacant land acreage for sale that is available in large lot sizes is increasingly hard to come by, and our prices in northern Liberty Grove can't be beat. So learn more about our listings in 5-20 acre lots at prices that can't be beat by searching under Vacant Land in Liberty Grove at our site at moredoorcounty.com
4. It's been several years since anything has been offered at Harbor Terrace, as water view development in downtown Baileys Harbor (walk to EVERYTHING) and we are please to be offering a one bedroom, one bath unit in the HEART of downtown Baileys Harbor that also offers deeded pool and shore access across the street on Lake Michigan. As Baileys Harbor becomes increasingly popular, this is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a vacation getaway in a great location. Learn more about our opportunity at Harbor Terrace on Highway 57 in downtown Baileys Harbor by checking here.
5. Originally built and sold in 2007 for over $800,000.00, our unit at 10703 Admiral Drive at Crows Nest Estates offers three bedrooms PLUS office, great room, gourmet kitchen and dining room, 4 seasons room, deck, master suite on first floor and too many custom extras to mention here (oh, let's just say hardwood floors, granite counter tops, custom built ins, to name a few) for an INCREDIBLE price that could not be duplicated should you try to building (in any way). For more information on Unit 502 at 10703 Admiral Drive, Sister Bay, WI 54234 please check here.
So that's this week's issue of the top five Door County properties for sale that you should buy NOW--remember, we offer new listings and price reductions weekly, so be sure to check back often on our site at moredoorcounty.com -- offering the very best of Door County Real Estate and More.
Five Door County Homes You Should Buy NOW