Trivia question answers for Saturday June 15, 2019
1. What is one of pi's rational approximations? 22/7
2. The 13 stripes on the US Flag represent what? The original 13 colonies
3. What Olympic atheletics competition includes ten different events? Decathlon
4. The Hall of Mirrors is the largest room in what famous structure? Palace of Versailles
Trivia questions for Sunday June 16, 2019
1. How many pounds does a US gallon of water weigh?
2. The drink is made from espresso coffee, hot milk and chocolate?
3. What was the original brand of cereal whose mascot was Cinnabon?
4. What was pictured on the face of the US penny just prior to Abraham Lincoln?
Enjoy your day!