Urgent Care Centers In Ballantyne (28277 Zip Code):
South Charlotte's Ballantyne area is fortunate to have a number of excellent Urgent Care Centers, offering walk-in care with no advance appointment needed. These include:
- NOVANT Health GoHealth Urgent Care Waverly: located at 11840 Southmore Drive at the corner of Providence Road and Providence Country Club Drive.
- NOVANT Health GoHealth Urgent Care Ballantyne: located at 15235 John J Delaney Drive.
- Ballantyne Medical Associates: located at 16928 Lancaster Highway offers a walk-in clinic 7 days a week.
- Carolinas HealthCare Urgent Care - Ballantyne: (Atrium Health) located at 14214 Ballantyne Lake Road.
- Carolinas HealthCare Children's Urgent Care - Blakeney: (Atrium Health) located at 6025 Blakeney Park Drive.
- OrthoCarolina Orthepedic Urgent Care - Ballantyne: located at 15825 Ballantyne Medical Place. OrthoCarolina offers after-hours treatment and care for orthopedic conditions: strains, sprains, minor dislocations, closed fractures sports injuries, pediatric injuries, painful, swollen or injured joints of the ankle, back, elbow, foot, hand, hip, knee, neck, and shoulder, cast or wound dressing issues.
When You Should Use Urgent Care Instead Of An Emergency Room:
Urgent Care centers are designed for injuries or illnesses that are not life-threatening, but which can't wait for treatment by a primary care physician. Urgent Care Centers allow for walk-intreatment with no advance appointment needed. These would include:
- Ear and eye infections; sinus pain
- Sore throars
- Sprains/starins/suspicion of a broken bone
- Minor burns
- Cuts that might need stitches; minor cuts and scrapes
- Minor allergic reations
- Heat stroke/dehydration
- Mild stomach pain
When You Should Skip Urgent Care & Go To An Emergency Room:
Emergency room treatment should be reserved for conditions which could be considered life threatening:
- Breathing problems
- Heart problems (including chest or arm pain)
- Loss of consciousness or seizure
- High fever
- Severe dizziness
- Infant illness
- Poisoning or drug overdose
- Severe burns
- Cuts, punctures, bites
- Child, spouse or elder abuse
- Mental health problems, such as hallucination, threat of or suicide attempt.
- Rape, assault or other injury sustained during a violent crime
Thinking About Moving To Charlotte's Ballantyne Area?
AVERAGE SALE PRICE TRENDS FOR BALLANTYNE HOMES
This Ballantyne community information is provided by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners, with Coldwell Banker, your Ballantyne neighbors and Ballantyne area residential real estate experts. We've been serving Ballantyne home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you're considering selling or purchasing a home in Ballantyne or anywhere in the Charlotte metro area, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
Urgent Care and Hospital Images Credited to Free ClipArt Library