Trivia question answers for Sunday June 16, 2019
1. How many pounds does a US gallon of water weigh? 8.3
2. The drink is made from espresso coffee, hot milk and chocolate? Mocha
3. What was the original brand of cereal whose mascot was Cinnabon? Apple Jacks
4. What was pictured on the face of the US penny just prior to Abraham Lincoln? Indian Head
Trivia questions for Monday June 17, 2019
1. Whose autobiography is titled "Long Walk to Freedom"?
2. What process involves heating of milk to a temperature of about 70 degrees Celsius?
3. What Spanish explorer is credited with discovering the Pacific Ocean?
4. Someone who raises false alarms is said to cry what?
Enjoy your day!