Trivia question answers for Friday June 21, 2019
1. What color M&M's did not exist from 1976 to 1987? Red
2. What is the alternative name of scallions? Spring onions or green onions
3. When an entree is prepared "en brochette", how is it served? On a skewer
4. What food got its name by the way it hung in bunches like grapes? Grapefruit
Trivia questions for Saturday June 22, 2019
1. What open faced Italian omelette is, despite its name, more often baked than fried?
2. What do Mc and Mac mean when used in surnames?
3. What gymnastic event often sees men performing the Iron Cross or Crucifix?
4. What figure did the tobacco compay R.J. Reynolds decommission in 1997?
Enjoy your day!