SORRY, TOO LATE in Popular Dilworth Neighborhood
1536 Ideal Way - $970,000
Incredible craftsman is UNDER CONTRACT!
SUCH lucky buyers who found this stunning custom 2-story arts & crafts home in Charlotte's most walkable neighborhood. Located in the Dilworth community, one of Charlotte’s premier historic communities, these buyers are going to LOVE living just minutes from Uptown Charlotte.
No detail was overlooked in this lovely home. Here are just a few things that we know the lucky buyers are going to enjoy...
- Entertaining in the fabulous open great room/kitchen/breakfast area that flows beautifully onto the large screened porch, overlooking the babbling stream and wooded area in the back.
- The floor-to-ceiling stone modern fireplace with gas logs, flanked by custom built-ins with tons of storage.
- 10' ceilings down, 9' ceilings up
- Hardwood floors throughout (except baths/laundry/bedrooms)
- Zero entry double-head shower with stand-alone soaking tub, dual vanities in master bath
- Gorgeous, heavy millwork, accents
- Oversized parking pad with covered parking at mudroom/kitchen entry...and SO much more...
Minutes to Uptown, Myers Park, South End & Sedgefield. Imagine having Freedom Park, shopping & restaurants just quick stroll away - well, these buyers are going to have just that. Incredibly friendly neighbors, some of whom they have already met - on a quiet, dead-end street - great for neighborhood gatherings with no through-traffic! Did we say the buyers will LOVE this location?!
Take the LIVE YouTube virtual tour and then call for your tour of Dilworth today - (704) 491-3310.
Thinking of selling your Dilworth home? Let's talk! Call or text (704) 491-3310 or email SavvyBroker@me.com
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | HUGE $50K PRICE IMPROVEMENT on Custom Home in Popular Dilworth Neighborhood