Prep Time: 10 mins Total Time: 30 mins Yields: 6 mins
- 1 lb. fresh cheese tortellini
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp. honey
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 c. chopped salami or prosciutto
- 1/2 c. baby spinach
- 1/2 c. oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and transfer to large serving bowl.
- Make dressing: Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey and season with salt and pepper.
- To bowl, add prosciutto, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and dressing and toss until well combined. Garnish with Parmesan.