4 Great Places To Enjoy Fireworks In Charlotte, NC This July 4th Holiday
Celebrate America Fireworks Show: Wednesday, July 3rd at 8:15 pm in Symphony Park in SouthPark. The Charlotte Symphony will be presenting a program of patriotic music with a fireworks finale. More information about the Celebrate America Fireworks Show.
- 4th of July Celebration at the US National Whitewater Center: the USNWC sponsors a two-day festival (Wednesday, (July 3rd) and Thursday (July 4th) from 9:00 am till 10:00 pm) with each evening capped off with fireworks. More information about the US National Whitewater Center July 4th Festival.
Skyshow Street Party: on Wednesday, July 4th in Uptown Charlotte next to the BB&T Ballpark. This is said to be the largest fireworks display in the Southeast. More information about the Skyshow Street Party.
- Celebrate America Fireworks Show at Carowinds: Thrusday, July 4th and Friday, July 5th. More information about Carowind's Celebrate America Fireworks Show.
15 More Places To Celebrate The July 4th Holiday Around The Charlotte Region
The small towns around the Queen City are also gearing up for great fireworks, parades and festivities for the July 4th weekend, including:
- Davidson, North Carolina: Davidson Fourth of July Parade and Concert
- Indian Trail, North Carolina: Fourth of July Parade in Indian Trial
- Matthews, North Carolina: Fun Family 4th of July in Matthews with the People’s Parade
- Kings Mountain, North Carolina: Kings Mountain Revolutionary Fourth
- Belmont, North Carolina: Red, White and Belmont Festival
- Waxhaw, North Carolina: Waxhaw's July 4th Parade
- Monroe, North Carolina: Monroe July Fourth Celebration
- Gastonia, North Carolina: Downtown Gastonia 4th of July Celebration
- Huntersville, North Carolina: Birkdale Village Celebration
- Dallas, North Carolina: Town of Dallas 4th of July Celebration
- Harrisburg, North Carolina: Harrisburg July Fourth Celebration
- Charlotte, North Carolina: 19th Annual 4th of July Plaza Midwood Pig Pickin’
- Tega Cay, South Carolina: Tega Cay Fourth of July Celebration
- Fort Mill, South Carolina: Baxter Village 4th of July Parade
- Rock Hill, South Carolina: Red, White and Boom in Old Town Rock Hill
Regardless of where you might find yourself in the Charlotte metro area, you'll find a great place to celebrate Independence Day!
This information about July 4th celebrations in and around the Charlotte region is provided by Nina Hollander with Coldwell Banker. If you're considering buying or selling a home in the Charlotte metro area, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
Happy July 4th image credited to Cycling Concepts.