Do you own a home in the Bigelow neighborhood and are thinking about selling?
My listing at 420 Henry Street NE, Olympia WA 98506 sold in June 2019 for $280,000 ($30,100 over the asking price), received seven formal offers with more on the way, and a bidding war ensued. After three days of being on the market, the sellers had to decide on just one buyer. Six buyers did not get this home and may be still looking to buy.
What made these sellers successful in their sale?
- The sellers prepped the home by cleaning it. I cannot emphasize enough how cleaning a home makes buyers excited about a home and ready to buy it and move in.
- The sellers spruced up the curb appeal. This home already has great character and style so it didn’t take too much to increase the desirability factor.
- The sellers also installed a new roof prior to listing and tackled other repairs.
- The sellers took my advisement for pricing right taking into consideration the location and the current market.
- Smart marketing to appeal to a wide range of buyers. The listing generated over 40 showings in two and a half days.
The Bigelow neighborhood just east of downtown Olympia WA is a hot market for sellers. Buyers are actively looking for vintage charmers in this area that is close to the waterfront, Farmer’s Market, downtown, parks, cafes, and shops.
If you are considering selling and want a great outcome like these sellers, contact me today and I can help you achieve the best results for you.