Our Gilroy real estate market report represents home sales over the last six months in the residential zip code of 95020.
Gilroy is a city in Santa Clara County south of Morgan Hill, both south of San Jose and only 33 miles to the center of the city. Kathleen Daniels Broker and Owner of KD Realty, located in the south of San Jose, assisting buyers and sellers in Gilroy CA with luxury home buying or selling. She also specializes in Probate and Trust home sales.
Gilroy Home Sales & Market Report
Sellers and today buyers, like to know what the real estate market is like in any place they live or want to live. It determines the ability to sell and for how much, and the budget needed to buy a dream home in this location of vineyards, hills and a temperate climate.
Home Sales Activity
- In the last six months, we've seen 244 homes sold in the Gilroy zip code.
- Lowest price home sold was $355,000
- The highest-priced home sold was $2,200,000
- Average sale price $817,908
- Average days on market for these sales was only 41 days.
- The longest for the highest-priced sale was 343 days.
- The average home sold in Gilroy offers 4 bedroom and 3 bathrooms and a square footage price of $402.
Read the full Gilroy Real Estate Market Report Early 2019 originally published on June 20, 2019.
The Villages Realty
San Jose, CA
Debe Maxwell, CRS
Kathleen Daniels, Prob...
San Jose, CA
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- Topic: Real Estate Market Trends
Generate More Leads from this Listing
With a Trulia Pro Account
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!