Ah.... the secret to success.....
A few friends and I have been frequenting a breakfast place here in Winter Park, Keke's. And we just figured out why this restaurant is most appealing!
We were remarking at how well oiled this place was. And it wasn't centered on the food quality at all.
- We are greeted and immediately seated.
- Before even the menus come out a very amicable person asks what we want to drink.
- The server greets us shortly and is fluid, immediately picks up on my lousy jokes, and attends us perfectly.
- The order is taken and nothing comes back that we didn't order.
- I would place the food quality as a B rating.
- The manager walks around the tables and inquires if everything is going well.
- A second server delivers our order promptly.
- The first server comes by and asks if everything came out correctly.
- She promptly refills with HOT coffee, water, whatever.
- The entire SERVICE experience is outstanding. The food quality is nice, not tops, but we want to go back despite the fact that our favorite spot may taste better but we like the people here so much we want to come back.
- Oh, the air conditioning is nice and cool, the restrooms stay clean, the parking is adequate, etc.
So what does this have to do with real estate or anything??
It has EVERYTHING to do with a business of any kind.
You may not have the best or most perfect product or service but HOW you deliver it, your ATTITUDE and PROFESSIONALISM, your ATTENTION TO DETAIL, your FOLLOWUP... all matter greatly to the consumer. You are DELIVERING what was asked but doing it in a most GRACIOUS and TIMELY matter.
If your customers or clients FEEL SPECIAL, then they will come back. If they feel they were TREATED VERY WELL, they will return.
It's not always about the steak. It's a heckuva lot about the sizzle...
If you can deliver what you advertised and promised in a way that puts a smile of satisfaction on your client, then you have won the battle.
Yup, and I'm an architect and it has taken me 35 years to figure this out!
I haven't blogged a thing in over three or four weeks, so folks, this is IT until another Real Life Brainstorm hits!
(BTW: the first item I ordered a few days ago looked just like the photo at top. It is three HUGE buttermilk pancakes with antioxidant fruit toppings. You can order this with just one pancake, I found out later...)
JOHN HENRY ARCHITECT Orlando Florida Custom Home Designs
Beautiful European and American classical period luxury homes and plans created by premier residential Architect John Henry has been a passion now for over 30 years. Inspired by old world archaeology and medieval to Renaissance architecture -- and having lived in Europe and the Middle East-- John Henry is widely known for the romantic and period details that make his work breathe a certain soul and drama. Striving for world-class results, his award-winning work reflects the details and proportions of luxury real estate plans in historical European and American traditional styles. Attention to detail and continuity mean that the architectural interiors should also be integrated properly.
Portfolio of Luxury Homes: https://www.dreamhomedesignusa.com/
Office on 7491 Conroy Road Orlando, Florida 32835
YouTube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3c7Jnh5ggwNw0f3fME1joA
Free Home Planning Questionnaire, inquire here.