The June 2019 figures for Bend Oregon real estate trends have been published and the results are mixed. While June had a surge in new listings, the numbers were similar to the year before. And while we are entering our summer peak selling season, in some categories the trends point down.
When June 2019 is compared with June 2018 for Bend single family home sales on less than an acre, the following data are seen:
- Homes listed for sale down .3% from 607 to 605
- Homes sold down 10.9% to 266
- Homes pended down 4.5% to 233
- Average price per square foot up 4.8% to $261
- Average days on market down 5.6% to 89
- Sold to original price difference down 1% to 98%
- Average active price up 4.6% to $689,000
- Average sold price up .8% to $523,000
- Months of inventory based on closed sales up 13.1% to 2.6 months
What's Next for Bend Oregon Real Estate?
As we noted in our earlier blog this month on the luxury Bend market, we believe more and more of Bend's single residential real estate will be in the high end; prices keep rising and inventory in the high end is selling. As long as buyers keep purchasing these homes, we expect that average sales prices will continue to rise.
Original blog can be read at Bend Oregon Real Estate's blog.