Trivia question answers for Wednesday July 10, 2019
1. Which planet spins on a nearly horizontal axis, as opposed to all the others which spin on a vertical axis? Uranus
2. In which decade was the Hindenburg disaster? 1930's
3. What continent is the natural habitat of the Ostrich? Africa
4. What is the oldest and most numerous class of animals? Insects
Trivia questions for Thursday July 11, 2019
1. What do climbers rub on their hands for extra grip?
2. By area, what is the smallest of the Great Lakes?
3. What whiskey cocktail lends its name to the short glass also called a "lowball"?
4. In which US stateis it illegal to eat an orange in a bathtub?
Enjoy your day!