Waikoloa Beach Resort is a beautiful, world-class resort located on the west coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This famous Kohala Coast resort contains everything to make your Hawaiian experience complete. Waikoloa Beach Resort is home to the Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel and the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa.
There is great shopping at the Queen’s Marketplace and the King’s Shops, and great restaurants like Roy’s Waikoloa Bar & Grill, the Macaroni Grill and the Lava Lava Beach Club. Waikoloa Beach Resort also contains two world class golf courses, the Beach Course and the King’s Course, and of course, the spectacular white sand beaches are also on your doorstep.
At the time of this writing (July 7th), there were 4 single-family homes on the market and 10 homes in escrow in the Waikoloa Beach Resort, while 42 condos were for sale and 8 were in escrow. Of the homes for sale in the Waikoloa Beach Resort, the highest priced one is a waterfront home, newly listed at $15,950,000, located at 69-0008 Naukapa Place in the Naukapa community.
The least expensive home on the market is located at 69-9229 Anaole St, in Waikoloa Beach Resort’s newest development, Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach. It is listed at $2,600,000. In the condo market, the highest price condo currently available is listed at $1,390,000 and is Unit #12A in Kolea Condo Villas. While at the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced condo currently on the market is listed at $360,000 and is Unit #137 in The Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort.
In the 2nd Quarter of 2019, there were 5 single-family homes sold in the Waikoloa Beach Resort, and of the homes sold, the highest priced one sold for $1,295,000, from a list price of the same amount. It is located at 69-1543 Anaole St, while the lowest priced one is located at 69-9227 Ainamalu St and sold for at $949,000, also from a list price of the same amount. Both homes are in the new Ainamula at Waikoloa Beach development.
In the condo market of Waikoloa Beach Resort, the Q2 time frame between April and June 2019 saw 33 condos sell. The highest priced of these was Unit 13E in Kolea Condo Villas and it sold for $1,475,000, from a list price of $1,675,000. While the condo with the lowest sales price went for $320,000, from a list price of $380,000. It is Unit 103, located in The Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort.
Analysis: After a pretty steady rate of condo sales throughout 2018, Q2 of 2019 experienced over a 50% surge in condo sales in the Waikoloa Beach Resort. This led to a small decrease in available condo inventory, but not to the point of causing an inventory shortage. With the sales rate of single-family homes remaining constant, it remains to be seen if this surge in condo sales will continue..
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Waikoloa Beach Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help you make your Hawaiian Real Estate dreams a reality. You can read more updates about other areas of the Kohala Coast on the Market Update Page of my website. Mahalo
Highlights of the 2019 Q2 Waikoloa Beach Market Update
- Number of single-family homes currently for sale - 4
- Number of single-family homes currently in escrow - 10
- Number of condos currently for sale – 42
- Number of condos currently in escrow - 8
- Highest priced home currently for sale - $15,950,000 69-008 Naukapa Place
- Highest priced condo currently for sale - $1,390,000 Kolea Condo Villas #12A
- Lowest priced home currently for sale – $2,600,000 69-9229 Anaole St in Ainamalu at Waikoloa
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale - $360,000 Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort #137
- Number of homes sold in Q2 (Apr – June) – 5
- Number of condos sold in Q2 (Apr – June) – 33
- Highest priced home sold in Q2 – $1,295,000 – 69-1543 Anaole St in Ainamaul at Waikoloa
- Highest priced condo sold in Q2 - $1,475,000 - Kolea Condo Villas #13E
- Lowest priced home sold in Q2 – $949,300 - 69-9227 Ainamalu St in Ainamalu at Waikoloa
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q2 - $320,000 - Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort #103
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Mauna Lani Resort Market Update for Q2 2019.
First published at www.viewhawaiiluxuryhomes.com/MarketUpdates