In search of low maintenance living on Cincinnati's West Side? Patio homes are a bit scarcer to the west than they are north and east of Cincinnati, so Harrison's Villas of Westhaven may be just the answer to your home search!
Ryan Homes is building approximately 40 patio homes in the Villas of Westhaven. Located just north of the I74/Dry Fork Rd interchange, you can quickly head into downtown Cincinnati or head the opposite way and be in Indiana in moments.
Ryan Homes has been increasing their Cincinnati area patio home offerings in the last few years, so you now have additional choices where to build a new construction patio home.
As far as the patio homes, Ryan Homes will be offering four floor plans (three ranch style and a two story option). All will feature first floor master suites.
Key features of The Villas At Westhaven patio homes:
- All offer a minimum 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a 2 car garage.
- Prices will start in the $250s and go up as you add options or pick the larger floor plans.
- The base square footage for the four plans ranges from 1410 to 2324, with the potential to expand with finished basement options.
- Open floor plans will be typical.
- Lawn maintenance is included as part of the HOA fees.
Ready to find out more?
Step 1: Contact us at 513-520-5305. We are NOT the builder's rep, we work for you and ONLY you! And you don't get a better deal by going directly to Ryan Homes without an agent.
Step 2: Let's determine if this patio home community is the best fit for your needs.
Step 3: If The Villas At Westhaven is the right home for your future, we'll contact the builder's rep and coordinate your lot hold and any future activities with the builder.
Further questions? Just contact Bill at 513-520-5305 or email Liz@LizSpear.com.
We look forward to helping you with your patio home needs!
Liz and Bill aka BLiz