Trivia question answers for Monday July 15, 2019
1. Prosciutto is derived from the meat of what animal? Pig
2. Which gland is enlarged in the condition known as "goitre"? The thyroid gland
3. Which country offered Albert Einstein its presidency in 1952? Israel
4. What is a group of mallards in flight called? A sord
Trivia questions for Tuesday July 16, 2019
1. What was Fox's first series to win a TV season's Nielsen ratings?
2. What artist's largest work is called "The Night Watch"?
3. What round-bottomed cooking vessel did China introduce to the culinary world?
4. What is the largest item on any menu in the world?
Enjoy your day!