Trivia question answers for Friday July 19, 2019
1. If you have singultus, what do you suffer from? Hiccups
2. What is the full moon nearest the autumal equinox called? Harvest moon
3. In British English, what is the two-initial term for a resume? CV
4. What faddish word comes from the Japanese for "single number"? Sodoku
Trivia questions for Saturday July 20, 2019
1. What canals in the human ear serve as the body's balance organ?
2. What group's honor society is the Order of the Arrow?
3. "To Swoon" is to what?
4. When the Corvette was first introduced in 1953. it was only available in what color?
Enjoy your day!