Trivia question answers for Saturday July 20, 2019
1. What canals in the human ear serve as the body's balance organ? The semicircular canals
2. What group's honor society is the Order of the Arrow? The Boy Scouts of America
3. "To Swoon" is to what? Faint
4. When the Corvette was first introduced in 1953. it was only available in what color? White
Trivia questions for Sunday July 21, 2019
1. What Texas city is recognized as the birthplace of the card game "Texas Hold'em"?
2. What movie followed the adventures of Marty McFly?
3. To determine the percentage of alcohol in a bottle of liquor is divided by two?
4. Which beverage was promoted in the 1990's by three frogs croaking out its name?
Enjoy your day!