Trivia question answers for Wednesday July 24, 2019
1. The letter "K" can be used to denote what type of energy meaning "to move" in Greek? Kinetic
2. Who is Fred Flintstone's best friend? Barney Rubble
3. In what town does the 1946 movie "It's a Wonderful Life" take place? Bedford Falls
4. The name of which martial art means "gentle way"? Judo
Trivia questions for Thursday July 25, 2019
1. A nonagon is a shape that has how many sides?
2. Who led over 900 followers in a mass suicide in 1978?
3. What is the NATO phonetic alphabet word for "P"?
4. What is the length of a US Senator's term?
Enjoy your day!